Model No.: Tire Pressure Monitoring in GPS Tracking
TPMS tracking is a different tyre pressure monitoring system integrated into gps tracking solution, which offers new tires management for fleet managers and company bosses and end users. We focus on the technology about the tyres with plenty of data displaying on APP and website.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Online
AT09, as TPMS receiver, integrates the GPS, GPRS/3G, RF433 technology into itself collecting intensive data from vehicles. AT09 is the base of tires management tracking software which allows users controls the human safety, security and enhance the productivity of tires use and prolong the tires life to lower down the maintenance cost on tires.
How does TPMS Monitoring Online Function in GPS tracking solution?
GPS devices continue receiving data including tyres pressure, tyre temperature, internal battery power from vehicles tyres via TPMS part during driving. If vehicle is in parking status, no any trembles, GPS device and tyre pressure sensors would get into sleep mode for saving power.
● Anti tyres theft Realtime
● Monitoring tires pressure, tires temperature, sensor volt online
● alarms for tires pressure, tires temperature, sensor volt to server, APP
● alarm tire pressure value adjustable
● Replaceable battery for valve-cap sensor: CR1632
● valve-cap external sensors
● Anti theft sensors mounting design
● Intelligent power consumption on 3-Axis digital Accelerometer
Tyre Pressure Sensors supported by our GPS tracking device and TPMS display
● External sensor for cars and motorcycles：
● External sensor for trucks etc:
● Internal sensor for trucks etc:
● air flow through sensor for trucks etc:
● Banded sensor for trucks etc:
More details, you can check here...
You may check this video below for understanding this tps in gps tracking solution. Or you can check the video on Youtube.
What Benefits From Tyre Pressure Monitoring Function In GPS Tracking
● Anti tyres theft
tyre pressure sensors keep sending signal to TPMS receiver through RF433.92MHz at 4 minutes or so interval. If TPMS receiver or gps tracking device doesn't receive signal from one of sensors, and also gps tracking device detects continuous trembles, software platform would consider the tires theft happens.
● Reduce tires maintenance cost, Extend the life of the tire
Overinflated or under-inflated would cause problems to tyres. The outside of tyre would be worn more than inside if under inflated; The center of tyre's thread would be worn much if over inflated. TPMS function would alerts you if tyres in over inflated or under inflated status. So users can adjust the tyre pressure in properly inflated status. Proper inflation would make tyres wear more evenly. It prolongs the tyres life and reduce the tires maintenance cost. If you need to replace tyres every 2 months, it's possible that you need to buy new tyres every 3 months or longer.
● Improve fuel economy and reduce CO2 emission
proper tyre inflation would optimize tyre performance and fuel economy. Under inflation increases the contact area of tyre. It would lead to more fuel consumed for more power. And over inflation would cause much noise from the road surface, hard suspension. Proper tyre inflation requires less power to drive vehicle moving.
● Increase the drivers safety, protect companies assets
The TPMS function in gps tracking also protect the drivers, decreases the tyres blown-up possibility. Tyre blown-up leads to severe accident. TPMS function would alerts driver or fleet management to take initiatives to handle the potential tyres issues.
TPMS in GPS tracking in tracking software
• Radial acceleration sensor, temperature sensor, supply voltage sensor
• Embedded 8051 compatible 8-bit microcontroller
• 6KB on-chip FLASH memory
• 256Byte RAM
• 315 and 434MHz FSK/ASK RF-transmitter
• 125KHz ASK high-sensitivity LF-receiver
• Advanced power control/wake-up system to minimize battery consumption
• Ultra low standby current