Products: GPS Tracking Solution
Model No.: AT05
Low Cost but Multiple Functions GPS Tracker
GPS tracking software platforms supporting this tracking device:
● Supports OBD II, RFID reader, iButton Reader
● Supports 1 Fuel sensor, 2 temperature sensors
● GPS and GLONASS supported simultaneously
● BeiDou and Galileo supported optionally
● 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer movement status monitoring
● Support DC 9v --50v
, over-voltage protection
● Send commands to GPS trackers via GPRS or SMS
● Send GPRS data to IP or domain name
● Google map link sent via SMS
● Voice monitoring function with microphone
● user defined settings on I/O ports: digital input, digital output
● High temperature and low temperature resistant battery
Solutions supported by AT05
● GSM: Quad-band: GSM850 / E-GSM900 / DCS1800 / PCS1900
● u-blox GPS module with high GPS positioning accuracy
● SMS, GPRS TCP / UDP communications
● Real time tracking and history data traces tracking
● Track by cell phone or web based tracking software
● Real-time tracking (Time, Distance Interval or Intelligent Mode)
● Multiple larm types
● Control car doors close/open, Detect the status of engine on/off
● Intelligent power management: normal, sleep, deep sleep
● flash memory for data storage in GSM blind area
● Sleep mode for Saving Power and GPRS traffic
● Backup battery: 300 mAh Li Polymer battery
● Geo-fencing reports: into-Geo-fence; Out Geo-fence
● Motion sensor for vehicle motion detections
● Different GPRS data string sending intervals:
at certain interval in engine on or tremble state;
at the other interval in engine off or still state
● Flexible GPRS data sending modes by different triggers:
data sent by time interval;
data sent by distance;
data sent by course change.
Car Door State
External Power Off
GPS Antenna state
vehicle towing alert
engine idle alert
RFID reader & RFID tags | iButton reader & iButton tags | Fuel level sensor | temperature sensor |
| Power Supply
|| DC +12v --- +50v / 1.5A
| Internal Battery
|| 800mAh, rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery,
anti-high temperature to 80°C
| Normal power consumption
|| 2W, 12.5W at peak
|| 89×55×25mm or 3.5×2.2×0.8inch
| Operating temperature
|| -20°C to 60°C
|| 5% to 95% Non-condensing
|| Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
| GPS Module
|| u-blox g7020 KT
| GPS Sensitivity
|| -162 dBm
| Receiver type
|| 50 Channels | GPS L1 frequency, C/A Code |
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
| Horizontal position accuracy
|| GPS 2.5 m |
SBAS 2.0 m |
SBAS + PPP7 < 1 m (2D, R50)8) |
SBAS + PPP7 < 2 m (3D, R50)8
| Velocity Accuracy
|| 0.1 m/s
|| 0.1 sec., average
| Hot start
|| 1 s
| Warm start
|| 1 s
| Cold start
|| 27 s
| Heading accuracy
|| 0.5 degrees
| Velocity Accuracy
|| 3 LED lights to show GPS/GSM/Power status
|| One SOS Button
||1 switch input, 4 digital inputs , 2 digital outputs
89×55×25mm or 3.5×2.2×0.8inch
I/O cables: 1 set
Relay | Door Sensor | Microphone | Buzzer | LED lamp | GPS Antenna: 1pcs (optional) | configuration cable: 1 pc
W.G. for 1 set device: 0.25kg
Inner box size:
W.G. for 60sets in 1 carton : 14.00kg
size for 1 carton: 48×37×33 cm
capacity in one carton: 60pcs box / carton
Installation Guide for GPS tracking device AT05
IO Port specification
IO port connection
Note: GPRS message time interval may different after you connect with ignition (can set in Configuration Manager.)
Digital Input (DI3 (-), DI4 (-), DI2 (+))
Positive trigger use to detect windows, door which trigger by positive circuit. Please be noticed that some of windows/door are built with negative trigger, in this case, we need to use negative trigger digital input (DI2 (-) / Digital input 2)
In some case, like truck, there is no circuit at back door, so an extra door sensor is required.
Note: Digital input cable connect with any cable from door sensor is fine. No polarity for the door sensor cable.
Digital out has 3 control mode:
1. Controls by firmware (in this mode, not able to cut off engine by GPRS/SMS command.)
2. Control by user.
If want to send command to control output, need to change mode to ‘User defined’. Refer to ‘user manual for configuration for more detailed information
Default setting for digital output: controlled by firmware.
Digital output (DO2, DO3, DO4)
Other digital output can also connect with a Buzzer or LED lamp to give an alert to driver.
Note: Make sure the buzzer / LED lamp voltage is 12V, or it can NOT be connected with DO VCC. DO VCC voltage output is 12 V.
Analog input (ANI)
Analog use for detecting the voltage for peripheral device.
Typical application is connect with a fuel sensor. Sensor provide by us is a capacitor fuel sensor, length can be cut to suit different tank size.
After cut, sensor need to calibrate again. For more detailed, please refer to our ‘FL05 fuel sensor manual’
Standard firmware come with RFID, OBD feature.
1-wire: standard firmware come with1 i-Button.
All these peripheral with a complete 4PIN connector for connecting with device. No need pay extra for this connector.
Note: External need to supply when Ibutton, Temperature sensor or RS232 device connect with device.
RFQ for GPS tracking device AT05
two years since device leaving factory.
If I use gps tracking devices from antoher companies, and we don't have capability integrating your protocols, any suggestions?
If you can buy in bulk, we can customize the protocol as same as the protocol of your current devices. You can use our device on your tracking software platform directly.
Is it waterproof?
No, it is not.